Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / A few quick questions

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Sep 2006 16:04
Hi, I've just gotten FPS and have been messing around with it and having a good time. I've printed out the doc's, and have read them and gone back and forth to them quite often. But for some reason I can not find the answer to the problem I'm having. When I use a couple of prefabs and connect them, no problems at all..but when I want the last door on the prefab to open into a hall way I'm painted on, the wall around the actual door vanishes when I test the game. All you see is the door and if you look rom the sides, you can see whats in the hallway. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. :/
DJ Professor K
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Sep 2006 18:03 Edited at: 20th Sep 2006 18:04
Hi!!!

Please, make CLEAR topic names: This is help the next user able to find your topic, in the case he has the same qwestion.
Next i'd like to reqwest you use SEARCH more often: This qwestion has been asked millhions of times.

Thank you.

Now to answer your qwestion:

Prefabs are a bit buggy, don't use them.

Just create your room manually, and everything will work fine.

Remember, FPSC is still growing, there are some bugs there, wich are being fixed at the current time.

My love is seperated in 2 parts, 1 of them is 3ds Max 7, the other; FPSC.
Robh22
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Sep 2006 18:56
thank you for your reply. I do appreciate it. As I said, I'm just learning the board and the software. Will do alot more searches in the future.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-08 13:29:16
Your offset time is: 2024-10-08 13:29:16