Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] how to remove waypoints?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I keep trying everything I can think of and I can't delete the waypoints... How?
Silent Thunder
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Sep 2006 02:08
i don't know either, I just move them far away from the level, that seems to work, unless you have a bunch.

Visit raptorgames.net for games, movies, and other stuff
I am the only person who runs it. Sign the guest book!
Butter fingers
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Sep 2006 02:09 Edited at: 22nd Sep 2006 02:12
For the sake of all concerned

please read the manual.

it's documented in the keyboard shortcuts and in the waypoints chapter.

if reading is to much for you to comprehend, you could have searched "waypoints" and from there you would have found about 15 other posts asking exactly the same question. And most of the time you'll find a post by me in there tell that person, to read the manual.

Here we go....

Ok, you have a problem in FPSC. You don't know how to fix it.

1. Read the manual. Type key words related to your problem into the search box of the PDF reader.

2. Search the forums to see if anyone has had your problem.

3. post asking for help.

If you just skip to point 3 people will label you with the "n" word.

* I edited that because I thought I'd been out of order. To those who can read the original text, I appologise, and suspect that no-one had time to read it anyway.

And for goodness sake people, Silent thunder, I expected better of you!!

YOU HOLD SHIFT AND RIGHT CLICK.

Jeremiah
Years of Service
User Offline
Jerk, I have done, and I have read the manual... I assumed something else is wrong so I posted a question asking. I have also checked the forum and all of the post I found delt with getting a character to walk along it. Holding shift and right clicking does not seem to be working. So learn some manners before you bash people
Silent Thunder
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Sep 2006 02:36 Edited at: 22nd Sep 2006 02:37
Quote: "Jerk"

He's not a jerk, it is in the manual, now that I looked at it, I never read the waypoint section, I was happy with just moving them away.

Quote: "And for goodness sake people, Silent thunder, I expected better of you!!"

That's why I never posted something like this.
And, i wasn't asking, I just said I didn't know.

oh, the shortcut seems to also be on the back of the quick start
quide, hehe, my bad.

Butter fingers
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Sep 2006 03:47 Edited at: 22nd Sep 2006 03:47
Quote: "That's why I never posted something like this.
And, i wasn't asking, I just said I didn't know."

My frustration wasn't directed at you dude. You actually replied while I was typing! The "expected better" comment was meant in a jokey way.

Quote: "Jerk, I have done, and I have read the manual... "

*sigh*

If you read the manual... then what is this we have before us? (see attached image).

Quote: "Holding shift and right clicking does not seem to be working. So learn some manners before you bash people"

Well then, if that's the case you should have posted in bug reports shouldn't you. Which would still make this thread pointless.

Oh, and as a point, I resent being called a jerk. I told you how to do it. And didn't call you a noob. Sure I wasn't hugely polite, but why should I be?

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Silent Thunder
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Sep 2006 04:22
Quote: "My frustration wasn't directed at you dude. You actually replied while I was typing! The "expected better" comment was meant in a jokey way."

yea, I thought so.

FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Sep 2006 08:01 Edited at: 22nd Sep 2006 08:02
Quote: "Jerk, I have done, and I have read the manual... I assumed something else is wrong so I posted a question asking. I have also checked the forum and all of the post I found delt with getting a character to walk along it. Holding shift and right clicking does not seem to be working. So learn some manners before you bash people "

First of all personal attacks are not allowed on the forums.
Since we are taking about manners maybe you need a refresher course in manners or to learn some since you seem to have no manners.
If you read the manual (which I have to hand it to you...quite a few people don't) and you followed the instructions you should be able to remove waypoints with no problems.
The instructions for making and removing waypoints work...I have tried them myself.
Butter fingers is one of our most helpful forum members.He is also one of the nicest.
Before you call anybody else any more childish names please read the AUP.
Normally I'd give you a bunch of guff about violating it but seeing as how you are new (and I am sure you are reading the AUP and stickies as we speak to avoid any confusion like this in the future) I will just warn you this time.
You have made a lousy first impression and if you truly do want help on these forums you should learn to act in a manner that allows you to participate in the forums not a manner that will rub people the wrong way.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-08 13:29:52
Your offset time is: 2024-10-08 13:29:52