Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Lights and Rotating

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Sep 2006 13:23
I was wondering how 2 do 2 things... 1st of all, how dya change lights to like shine forwards instead of shining around... Like headlamps or something. 2nd, how do u rotate entities, a different way, like up and down around instead of left, right around... If u know what i mean
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Sep 2006 14:28
To rotate enemies up/down try using the 1-6 number keys.

uman
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Sep 2006 16:57
In terms of lighting levels - FPSC currently has only simple fixed radius lights (static or dynamic) so you cant have a directional lights. You cant rotate the lighting or directional point it that I am aware of.

This may change in the future when hopefully FPSC will see some advance of its lighting system

"I am and forever will be your friend"
Visual Dave
Years of Service
User Offline
Bozzy, if I understand your question correctly to move entities up and down you use the pageup/pagedown keys. As far as directing the light beams, you may want to try putting in a light entitity and blocking from one side with wall or some other object. By adjusting the light entity's height from the floor. you may get the desired effect you're looking for.

Hope this helps.

"The Honor is to Serve" - Lt. Worf
Bozzy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Sep 2006 22:57
Thanks

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-08 15:10:59
Your offset time is: 2024-10-08 15:10:59