Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / About my website

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Sep 2006 18:19
Hi everyone,
I am not back here at the forums, I am just here to say, that Savefile has deleted all of my uploaded stuff, so you cant download any of my free stuff from my website.
So to the people who didnt take the time to read it at my website, and instead decided to spam me:
I KNOW THE LINKS DONT WORK! AND I WILL TRY TO UPLOAD THE STUFF AGAIN WHEN I GET THE TIME!

So in the meantime STOP spamming me.

To the mods,
I am sorry for making this waste-of-space thread, but I just wanted to get this clear.

Essal, A.K.a Lasse Bührmann (dont try to pronounce that name)

And by the way, I see the new modelpacks and the update is out, Good Job Bond1 with those packs

"You have been temporarily banned from our forum by a moderator. This is most likely due to acting like an idiot by spamming / posting something offensive or generally upsetting people.
Lukeirado
Years of Service
User Offline
What's your website's adress?

"My life flashed through my eyes... It was really boring."
Essal
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Sep 2006 19:30
http://www.freewebs.com/lasse-b

"You have been temporarily banned from our forum by a moderator. This is most likely due to acting like an idiot by spamming / posting something offensive or generally upsetting people.
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Sep 2006 22:26
I got all of your stuff when you first posted it.
Good stuff.
And don't feel bad about your site getting spammed.
I have had to shut down my site temporarily and part of it is because of spam.

Essal
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Sep 2006 23:16
Thanks fredP
Im glad you liked it,

Does anyone know a good file uploader, besides filefront, and savefile?

xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 25th Sep 2006 23:36
Quote: "I have had to shut down my site temporarily and part of it is because of spam.
"

I'm told that gaming content is a big target. The first week I put fpsFREE.com on line I was hit with 2 denial of service attacks. I was able to track one back to France where someone created hundreds of simultaneous connections to the site and was downloading everything on it over and over again.

I have since taken steps to prevent this and hopefully it wont happen again, but there are a lot of mean people out there with way too much time on their hands.

The forum provides a means to hide our true identity. Too bad we always screw up and let it be seen.

FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Sep 2006 23:39
i could sort of understand if I was charging and they were stealing it but I am giving it all away free.
I figured that would stop the hackers and spammers.
I was wrong.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-08 15:20:45
Your offset time is: 2024-10-08 15:20:45