Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / i bought all th model pakcs and sprite packs and i got m game in he mail........

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
i bought fps creator and i also bought the sprite and model packs now wat? i only got the game in the mail is that right? or am i suposed to get another disc or 2 witht aht stuff on it?

~(_)(/\)(\/)()~
Davy B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Sep 2006 02:32
The model packs and sprite pack you mite have to download from your profile in the order section.
Butter fingers
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Sep 2006 02:35
welcome.

It's nice to see you've joined the forum.

If you log into the login section of the TGC homepage using the email you used to buy the packs, they will be in the "orders" section.

If you had read the instructions that were on the page when you ordered you would have known this.

Quote: "witht aht stuff on it?"

Lol

Seriously though dude. Welcome to the forums. Happy game making

CLiPs
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Sep 2006 03:14
Yes Welcome to the TGC Forums.... And I hope your stay here is very enjoyable here...
One piece of helpfull advice is your FPSC manual is your best friend... There is a ton of usefull information in there...
Plus this forum has a ton of information and resources your going to find very valuable... Don't be afraid to ask questions but make sure you use the search feature first because odd's are your question has been asked and answered before.... The search feature on this forum is below...
Happy game making and I look forward to seeing you around here....

CLiPs

Have you downloaded your CLiPs today.
uwmo
Years of Service
User Offline
umm well..... i didnt purchase it under this acc i made this after i bought the fps..wat should i do?

~(_)(/\)(\/)()~
uwmo
Years of Service
User Offline
also lol being the very bad typer i am i splled my email adress wrong ...lol soo i no wat i put it as but i don't know is that gunna change anyting??

~(_)(/\)(\/)()~
Richard Davey
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Sep 2006 17:49
Drop Support a line, including your order receipt, I don't think anyone here can give you more advice than they already have.

"Bite my shiny metal ass" (Futurama)
"Don't ping my cheese with your bandwidth" (Dilbert)

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-08 15:10:32
Your offset time is: 2024-10-08 15:10:32