Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Friend cant play game!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Oct 2006 18:54
hello everyone i made a game for a friend to test but he cant seem to get it to work i made an installer but he said all it says under the file is unistall. Anyhelp here?

"I'm a lean mean speed thingy!" "What about my womanly needs?" "Send the kids to the neighbors cuz i'm coming back loaded!"
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 1st Oct 2006 19:52
Without knowing the installer you used, what options you selected when you added your game files and what games files you included, it is impossible to answer the question without guessing.

The forum provides a means to hide our true identity. Too bad we always screw up and let it be seen.

Predator boy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Oct 2006 21:02
i used clikteam install creator

"I'm a lean mean speed thingy!" "What about my womanly needs?" "Send the kids to the neighbors cuz i'm coming back loaded!"
Silent Thunder
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Oct 2006 21:46
well then it must be you because i use that program as well and it works like a charm.

Take my survey please!
My Upcomming Media Pack
Predator boy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Oct 2006 21:56
your probably right....ill just send him zip file then

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-08 15:15:51
Your offset time is: 2024-10-08 15:15:51