Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Small multiplayer level....

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Oct 2006 06:58
Just a question if i make more then one level for my multiplayer game does it alow the host to choose the level or is it random or dose i just go in order
Thanks
Silent Thunder
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Oct 2006 07:08
Quote: "Just a question if i make more then one level for my multiplayer game"

no.

Take my survey please!
My Upcomming Media Pack
Silvester
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Oct 2006 08:02
As FPSC is coded now,theres no way for multiple levels in multiplayer now.

deal with it,it isnt that worse.

DJ Professor K
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Oct 2006 12:25 Edited at: 5th Oct 2006 02:54
There's a work around.

There has been released various loading applications, wich let you choose wich fpsc.exe will load.

(How it works, you build various mp levels, build each of them, throw them into a folder, the "loader" will then load each of those builds, when you select them)

You can also create your very own "pre-load screens", or [mod edit] you want to call them, you can make it on Flash (have you seen the starting screen from Doom 3? or perhaps the one seen in Soldier of Fortune? Those are good exemples. They use the same tecnique.

I know, this is getting old but: use Search, this has been discused several times, and has already been answered several times.

Mod note:If you use those 3 letters in a post like that again you will be banned.

My love is seperated in 2 parts, 1 of them is 3ds Max 7, the other; FPSC.
Lordcorm
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Oct 2006 01:39
Professor K can you give me the name of one of the ones you know because i dont know what to search with out a name
Thanks

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-08 15:20:48
Your offset time is: 2024-10-08 15:20:48