Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Thanks for the credit Butter Fingers:

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Oct 2006 21:09
OK, so today I was trying to figure out why my locrian@out-lawz email addy was having a problem. Many have recently tried emailing me and I never seemed to get the messages.

So anyways I'm in my hotmail box emailing myself in an attempt to figure out why my server isn't getting the messages. Wile in the hotmail box, I see the new news letter from TGC, which is basically just http://www.thegamecreators.com/data/newsletter/newsletter_issue_45.html

Scrolling though the DBP stuff and coming to the FPSC items whats there that catches my eye but the image of the splash screen that I did for Butter Fingers game FOTF. Kind of surprised(as I've never actually had an image used made by myself that wasn't in like gallery/3d rendering type site) I then followed the link in the newsletter to Butter's site since I hadn't visited it in a bit.

Well not only dose TGC use one of my images in the newsletter but Butter gives me a very nice thanks on his site here:
http://www.peanutbutterfingers.co.uk/creditslinks.htm

Just wanted to publicly say thanks for his thanks so to speak. All the best to your project man.

PS Butter, I fixed my email so if you ever want to email me again it should work now. Terry tried sending me a letter as well and that's when I got off my but and just deleted the account and remade it. No idea what was wrong, but it works again.

Mods if this isn't the section to post this in my apologies, but thought this the most appropriate.
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Oct 2006 21:10
This is the right section for this.

Butter fingers
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Oct 2006 21:43
No problem man.

What you did for me with that logo really made my day, so to speak. It's the nicest thing anyones done for me on the forums.

It's only fair that I credited you for your work, and I linked your site as well. I kinda feel like indy development is a tough scene to break, there are a lot of jokers and very few people who take things seriously (least of all on FPSC), so most of us need all the help we can get to get exposure.

So thank you man! And thanks for publicly thanking me! lol

I will be in touch by email (I've sent like 10!!)
I really wanna help out with your new project. I don't know if the beta that s4 sent me was the same as the project you guys are working on, but I really liked it.

Butters

Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Oct 2006 22:00
No...thats S4's project. Though I have some custom media in it like a dumpster and maybe something else thats all his. Our project is a bit more complicated and is going allot slower...lol. His project uses allot of media thats available where most items in our mutual project are custom, with a few exceptions, so of course its taking forever.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-08 15:16:11
Your offset time is: 2024-10-08 15:16:11