Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / how do i make walls that when i shoot them they disapear/ are destroyed?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I wanna make a hidden room and i searched the forums but didnt see a detailed description and or instructions on how to do this...

i dont see any wall entitys in my entity list..i see doors and windows and stuff..items and the like but no walls...

so i used entity maker and made a wall..but maybe im not using the right settings?

if you made a wall that can be destroyed using entity maker or however can you tell me the exact settings you put in? like should it be dynamic or static....should i set immobile to yes or no..and so on and so forth..it would make me uber happy if anyone could help me out with this.

Mess with the best....Die like the rest.

*Acid Burn*
bdgbdg
Years of Service
User Offline
Make an entity that is the same as the wall you want to be fake and set it's strengh (sorry for mispelling it) to 5. It has to be dynamic. And that's all I think you have to do.

Project FPS - 71%
Rune
Years of Service
User Offline
ok got it to work ahah

thanks mang

Mess with the best....Die like the rest.

*Acid Burn*
GIR UNIT
User Banned
Posted: 9th Oct 2006 00:06
if you want to change the texture load the mesh in FPS entity maker and pick the texture you want for it and set the script to the wall brecking one

"I wanna be a mongose"

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-08 15:12:48
Your offset time is: 2024-10-08 15:12:48