Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / DarkMATTER and FPSC

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Oct 2006 23:22
Can i use DarkMATTER in FPSC? If so do i have to do any tweaking? If so is there a tutorial around that can show me or is there someone who can teach me. Thank You!
P.S. I love Apollo

People think DarkBASIC is for noobs and isnt professional, but i think its the future of game programming. Do you agree with me? Just reply to this thread saying you do.
DarkBASIC for ever!
flashing snall
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Oct 2006 23:37 Edited at: 13th Oct 2006 02:40
I think that dark matter models are in 3ds. however, fpdc can only import .x models, so you would need to find some way to comvert them.

Lordcorm
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Oct 2006 23:42 Edited at: 12th Oct 2006 23:42
"fond dome"?

People think DarkBASIC is for noobs and isnt professional, but i think its the future of game programming. Do you agree with me? Just reply to this thread saying you do.
DarkBASIC for ever!
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 12th Oct 2006 23:43
Yeah why? Don't you undestalb Enflush?

The forum provides a means to hide our true identity. Too bad we always screw up and let it be seen.

Lucifer
Years of Service
User Offline
yes you can, darkmatter is both .x and .3ds, and fpsc can load .x.. but it isnt made for fpsc so you shouldnt buy it.

One is the lonliest number...
CLiPs
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Oct 2006 00:22
Ive been around the forums for a little bit and I havent heard much positive results with the guys who have FPSC and Darkmatter... I know it comes in 3DS format and there is a converter on the forums that can convert them... I don't know about the .x format as I dont own a copy of Darkmatter myself...
But the package from my understanding was attended for DBPro but like any model out there if your determined enough you can convert it and build your fpe or fps file pending on its situation and import it to your fpsc and go through the trial and error deal...

Have you downloaded your CLiPs today.
=ChrisB=
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Oct 2006 02:39
DarkMATTER needs to be re rigged and steup with the FPSC animations, because they use a limb animation system instead of the standard FPSC bones.
flashing snall
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Oct 2006 02:41
sorry about the spelling mistakes, i cant spell when i tyrp fast, and i was in a rush. sorry 'bout that.

Silvester
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Oct 2006 15:02
ALSO:

as i remember DM 1 and 2 have different models for every animation.i dont own them,but ive heard of that.

My arrival shocked some people maybe...but i dont seem to care anyway...behold my mights!
-Prince Of Darkness

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-08 15:46:23
Your offset time is: 2024-10-08 15:46:23