Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Footstep Noise and other Qs

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi

First post! I'm using the trial version, I reckon I'll buy the full version. But...
Is it possible to turn down, change or switch off the footstep effect? I've turned the character speed up and the footsteps are out of control, it sounds like a machine gun.
Also, how do I adjust the character controls and sensitivity? Instead of just increasing the speed. Because although I walk and strafe faster, jumping and falling is still slow. Falling is practically slow motion. My speed is set to 300.

Thanks
rabid rabbit
Years of Service
User Offline
I don't think you can change falling speed, and to get rid of footsteps you just delete or move all the footstep WAVs, if you want to do that. It will affect enemy entities too, so they wont make footfalls.

Watch out, this bunny bites...
G4fan
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Oct 2006 20:27
Sweet!

I was looking for someone with this question!

rabid rabbit has the right idea. You can delete the .wav files or you can change them.

What sound system are you using, goter?

Sean

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-08 15:54:29
Your offset time is: 2024-10-08 15:54:29