Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / O.G. October Newsletter.

Author
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Oct 2006 16:06
Here's our October Newsletter; enjoy.

-Keith

BULLSHOCK 2
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Oct 2006 21:53
Nice work. looking much more appealing

http://www.seqoiagames.com/seqoiacorp/
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Oct 2006 22:44
Thanks Tim; its also the style of the new site...whenever I can get that uploaded...

Steam Assassin
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Oct 2006 23:25
Badass.

I used to have one of those signs, but then realized how annoying it was...
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Oct 2006 02:04
Thanks again.

Michael S
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Oct 2006 02:47
Your best work yet! Five gold stars for you:

KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Oct 2006 15:45
Thanks.

KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Oct 2006 22:47
Don't mean to bump my own thread; but if anyone want's their application/pack (FPSC related only) in November's Newsletter, let me know. I'll make an exception for a non-member, if you have something exceptional to offer the community (free or commercial). Any OG member that hasn't been featured in the last few issues can submit as well. I'm putting the Nov. newsletter together right now. The FPSC section will be a bit larger this time, due to the inclusion of the Nvidia/TGC comp.

-Keith

tschwarz
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Oct 2006 03:26
Keith,

I will be releasing SignsIV in Nov. and I would like to put a little something together for your newsletter. You did feature Skies in the Oct issue so I'm not sure if I'm eligible for this month. I have been quiet on this version but, started to show some screens on my site fpscOnline.com

If yes let me know a time frame and how much info (words) you want.
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Oct 2006 03:50
Like I said, I'll be making exceptions for non-members; and since you have one of the three best FPSC applications, I'll be sure to include you. The Newsletter is slated for release around the 7th of November (give or take); if you could have something for me around the first few days of November (or earlier), that would work. Since I'm putting in a plug about the TGC/Nvidia Comp., the FPSC section will be a full frame (instead of the medium one from October's Newsletter) which allows more room for FPSC related items.

Give me a paragraph or two, and whatever relevant links you have (as well as any special instructions); and I'll incorporate it into the Newsletter.

-Keith

tschwarz
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Oct 2006 04:33
Ok, I'll get something together, not a sales hype but more of a tips and tricks on using Signs.

Also I'm not a non-members (I don't think), I'm pretty sure I had to sign up when I purchased your pack. I must have been trying to be anonymous and can't remember who I was and your forum locks me out after a few tries. I'll just have to sign up again.
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Oct 2006 05:20
I thought you had signed up awhile back, but when I looked for your name I didn't see it. The sign-up at the store is a separate thing though. Anyways, glad to have you re-signed up.

-Keith

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-08 17:53:02
Your offset time is: 2024-10-08 17:53:02