Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Multiplayer question.. HELP Please!! All ideas are welcomed

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Oct 2006 21:57
First off I hope I am posting in the right area of the forum... If not Mod's could you please move me to the right area...Thanks in advance...

Okay my questions is about adjusting areas of spawning points

Ive ran a few searchs and went ahead and sorted the the forum most the spawn threads are of weapons and the information on multiplayer was vague "uman I read your comment on another thread that didnt work for me" and I havent seen anything that would help me on what I consider my issue with my multiplayer game...

I have a multilevel single map that is going to be a multiplayer game.... Let me give a little info on the map

Level 0 = Basement tunnels (more or less)
Level 1 = Beach and ocean area on one end and the other end has the tunnel entrance to map level 2
Level 2 = Ground level
Level 3 = upper housing area's
Level 4 = upper housing area or roof tops
Level 5 = roof tops

What I need and don't need

Level 0 I don't want any spawn points
Level 1 I don't want any spawn points
Level 2 anywhere on the map is where I want people to spawn at
Level 3 and 4 are fine if there is a spawn but only in the housing area
Level 5 I dont want any spawn point

Anybody got any idea on how to make this happend...

Extra Info
Level 0 the very first cell I did have to place a water tile there to accomidate my ocean scene on level 1
And Ive been spawning there at level 0 space 1 and this is terrible for me considering that I am spawning outside of my gaming area

---------------------------------------
So far my only option I see is I add some more tunnel to go to level 0 cell 1 to acomidate this spawn area.... But if I do this it will put me in a position to take down my beach area of my map.... considering my game was going to be named BeachCity You can see why I kinda don't wanna do that....
---------------------------------------

So anybody got any ideas... Hints, Tries.... I will even take the far fetch ideas and give it a whirl... This map looks really good for FPSC standards it would be a shame to have to scrap this due to a single cell area issue

Have you downloaded your CLiPs today.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-08 15:59:14
Your offset time is: 2024-10-08 15:59:14