Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Stair question

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Oct 2006 05:42
I've searched the threads for this question and couldn't find it. If I want to create a staircase that leads down to th layer below the one that you start on by default, how do I do it? Is it the same as making a staircase go up?

TIA
Seth Black
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Oct 2006 06:09
Robh22,

Greetings. Because I got here first, I'll spare you the wrath that the others would hurl your way:

Use the (-)MINUS key to toggle yourself down to the next layer and place your stairs.

In the future, read your manual for answers reqarding the FPSC controls.

I hope this helps you in your endeavors.

Thanks,

Seth Black

"...I'm sorry, could you repeat your question a little louder? I'm a trifle deaf in this ear."

- Willie Wonka
Robh22
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Oct 2006 06:26
Thank you I did read the man, but got kinda confused as I looked at examples ect and all I saw was them going up, so wasn't sure if I placed them on the level that led down or the lower level, then removing the floor segment where the stairs are.

Again, thank you. I'm trying my best to learn the software
DJ Professor K
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Oct 2006 11:13
I'm sorry but it is logical how the stairs work, also, wheres teh spirit of 'test n'error'?

Anyway, i know sometimes the manual is a bit confusing, so in case you have more qwestions or are simply confused, feel free to ask.

My love is seperated in 2 parts, 1 of them is 3ds Max 7, the other; FPSC.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-08 15:49:58
Your offset time is: 2024-10-08 15:49:58