Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Oct 2006 11:59
At the risk of being flamed, need to ask about skycubes. *yes* I checked the manual, but no reference to them as far as the contents went...and yes I did a search here, but all I got was posts for creating them. Just a quick question, how do you place them in your game?

TIA
DJ Professor K
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Oct 2006 12:12 Edited at: 18th Oct 2006 12:16
File -> Build Game

In there go to the 2nd tab

Select the 2nd script in that new window.

In there you will find the path to the skymaps, there you can change them.

This is how you change them, to actually place new ones, you just need to trow them in the same folder the other ones are (you can put them on other folders, but if everything is in the correct defaault folder, it will help you later locate them), then, of course, change from the default one to the new one, for easy checking which folder the skymaps are, go the the same tab i told you, wince it shows the direct location of the skymaps.

My love is seperated in 2 parts, 1 of them is 3ds Max 7, the other; FPSC.
Robh22
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Oct 2006 12:13
Ahh thank you. I never hit build game because I haven't completed one yet... thank you very much for your help.
DJ Professor K
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Oct 2006 12:18
That tab isn't only to build your exe game, it will have lots of options for you to change, like the quality of lights in-game, the quality of textures, it has the options for you to change the hub, main menu, end game and pause menus, the default key settings, etc.

Anything else?

My love is seperated in 2 parts, 1 of them is 3ds Max 7, the other; FPSC.
Robh22
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Oct 2006 12:30
Thank you no, can't think of anything right now. Gonna mess around with stuff and see what I can learn. Again, thank you all for your help.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-08 15:55:27
Your offset time is: 2024-10-08 15:55:27