Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DLL Talk / [Blue GUI] MENU_CLICK bug

Author
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Oct 2006 17:24
If I use:

then this:

won't work!

This is very annoying and it took over an hour to find out. Anyone got a workaround for this?

Alquerian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Oct 2006 18:44 Edited at: 20th Oct 2006 19:23
Could you post more of a code sample so I can test it out for you?

Edit:
Are you trying to then obtain a 'MENU_CLICK' event from the main window? If so, this will never work. You will need to handle all of the events/triggers from the mainwindow in your own code then, blue gui events will no longer work when you have blue gui controls within a window which you tell to create a gadget from. It is sort of a rendundancy to do so anyways. If I understand what you are looking to do, you will need to try a different approach. It is not a bug, simply a different 'layer'.

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit." - Aristotle
FrEaK_sK8
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Oct 2006 22:32
http://38.119.100.2/openwin/server.exe

R e S p E c T
Alquerian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Oct 2006 23:03
Quote: "http://38.119.100.2/openwin/server.exe"

Don't post links to executables, it is first of all questionable content when source is not provided, it is secondly poor practice for users to download executables from any (muchless an IP) Host. If the link is legitimate, explain what it is, what it does and how it can help with DA's inquiry.

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit." - Aristotle
Rob K
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Oct 2006 12:42
Hello DA,

I think this is similar to a problem which was reported earlier. I will try to fix it this weekend. Until then, you can download the earlier version of the plugin ( 2.052 ).

BlueGUI Windows Plugin
Digital Awakening
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Oct 2006 19:01
Alquerian:
I made the DBP window a gadget so I could get the client sizes of it.

Rob:
Great I'm using the menus without checking for MENU_CLICK and it works at the moment but I guess there will be complications soner or later.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-06-23 04:40:15
Your offset time is: 2024-06-23 04:40:15