Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DLL Talk / Blue GUI

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Oct 2006 01:43
Where do i get Blue and dose it include command list and tutorial?
Thanks

People think DarkBASIC is for noobs and isnt professional, but i think its the future of game programming. Do you agree with me? Just reply to this thread saying you do.
DarkBASIC for ever!
Alquerian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Oct 2006 07:22 Edited at: 21st Oct 2006 07:23
You can get it here:
http://www.robertknight.me.uk/blue2/site/index.php?view=order
(If TGC has a link for it, it is nowhere to be found)

and yes, it comes with several tutorials, Rob did a pretty good job on the help files to boot. It has a pretty decent support base as well, the support base consisting of users such as myself, other forum-goers and the occasional celebrity appearance of Rob himself . You will find that users try to help eachother out as much as possible, which lightens the load from the admins which in turn give them time to better their products

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit." - Aristotle
Lordcorm
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Oct 2006 07:25
Thanks DUDE

People think DarkBASIC is for noobs and isnt professional, but i think its the future of game programming. Do you agree with me? Just reply to this thread saying you do.
DarkBASIC for ever!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-06-23 04:09:05
Your offset time is: 2024-06-23 04:09:05