Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DLL Talk / Terrain DLL Activation Problem....

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Oct 2006 07:41
Sorry im new to DarkBASIC Professional but do i have to put the cd (like i do at normal regristration) to activate the Terrain DLL at the top of the forum? Because i just used the same Code Key that i got from my DarkBASIC Pro...

People think DarkBASIC is for noobs and isnt professional, but i think its the future of game programming. Do you agree with me? Just reply to this thread saying you do.
DarkBASIC for ever!
spooky
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Oct 2006 20:15
That sticky is so old now when Terrain was an extra addon that needed seperate activation. No need now as it is built into DBPro. That stick really does need sorting out to stop this confusion.

Boo!
Lordcorm
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Oct 2006 21:20
Thanks spooky

People think DarkBASIC is for noobs and isnt professional, but i think its the future of game programming. Do you agree with me? Just reply to this thread saying you do.
DarkBASIC for ever!
acelepage
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Oct 2006 19:14
I didn't know terrain was built in to DBPro. What version? The terrain commands don't work for me any more. I used to have the trial installed.
Have the commands changed, or is there something that needs loading with DBPro?

( 2b || !2b ), that is the question. The answer: true
jinzai
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Oct 2006 21:01
No, the dll is in your "plugins-licensed" folder, but in order to get the commands to highlight and to get the help files, you should visit this thread:

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=77209&b=1
acelepage
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Oct 2006 01:40
Ah, thank you jinzai. I was using an old help file which had old commands. I see the commands were updated. Now I can access the terrain commands.

( 2b || !2b ), that is the question. The answer: true
jinzai
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Oct 2006 03:59
Yes, it was a real hoot for me the other night, as well. That terrain is quite nice. It was reassuring to be able to pump 25000+ tris and still get 25fps from my system.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-06-23 04:05:33
Your offset time is: 2024-06-23 04:05:33