Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Uninstall question

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Oct 2006 02:42
If I uninstall FPS totally, will the folder that was in remove all the extra things (things from the forum that I downloaded *again thank you all for the freebies that you have created*)be deleted as well? The thought of installing everything again makes me want to cry. lol...

I am pulling my hair out trying to get storyzone to work for me. As I said in another post, it plays, but a sec after, it vanishes. It does not wait for the player to hit a key. Which stinks unless you are a speed reader. So I was thinking of uninstalling everything and starting from scratch, without installing pack 3 which I bought (not sure if that caused this or not)

Just thought I'd ask before doing it and really pulling my hair out. lol...
Thraxas
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Oct 2006 03:56 Edited at: 23rd Oct 2006 03:57
Is the last thing you installed model pack 3? If it is I think it replaces the FPSC-Game.exe... if you re-install FPS Creator 1.03 RC3 it might fix your problem without doing the uninstall...

If you've tried this already I don't *THINK* those would be uninstalled but I can't be certain...

'Dawn of the Fallen Angel' coming soon(ish)...
Robh22
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Oct 2006 04:13
Yup, tried the fix with that file, didn't work :/ So I guess I'll have to uninstall everything and not install pack 3, which sucks
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Oct 2006 09:12
I believe any extra stuff you downloaded and placed in the FPSC folders will not erased if you uninstall.
I would backup your data just to be sure.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-08 17:52:45
Your offset time is: 2024-10-08 17:52:45