Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Spawning Enimies

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I am in need of some help. How can I have it so that when the player in my game walks to a certain place it triggers an event where a number of enimies spawn in another area of my level? I hope that makes sense.
Conjured Entertainment
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Oct 2006 23:50 Edited at: 23rd Oct 2006 23:53
You could probably find the answer if you use the Thread Subject Search below, but anyway...

Quote: "How can I have it so that when the player in my game walks to a certain place it triggers an event where a number of enimies spawn in another area of my level?"

Keyword = Triggers

Use a Trigger Zone which is locate under the Markers Tab of the Content Library.

If you right click it you will see that it has an AI MAIN of plrinzone.fpi
(That file simply actives the Entity that is named in the IFUSED section of the trigger.)

So, place all your enemies you want to spawn wherever they go, and name them all the same.
Then right click that Trigger Zone and put that name (enemies name) in the IFUSED section of the trigger.
Then, right click each enemy and change their Spawn At Start to NO.

There you have it.
When you step in the trigger it now activates the enemies and causes them to spawn.

Don't forget to visit Conjured Entertainment

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-08 17:52:04
Your offset time is: 2024-10-08 17:52:04