Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Missing DLL Files

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey peps, just a lil heads up

i reinstalled fspc after some months of not useing it to find there was a update,
i installed the 102 update and when i tryed to preview i got a error saying that "mfc71.dll" could not be found,

i downloaded "mfc71.dll", tryed to preview the game again and got a error saying that "msvcr71.dll" could not be found,

again i downloaded "msvcr71.dll" and then the game would run in preview mode,

i installed the rc3 update and tryed to preview the game and got error "msvcp71.dll" could not be found, so again i downloaded "msvcp71.dll" and it all works fine,

just tought i share in case anyone else has the same problem,

any clues what was causeing it......was it fspc or my pc at fault ??
Silvester
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Oct 2006 19:45
Its FPSC,most of those .dll's come with the Dark Basic Professional software,and FPSC is coded in it.so thats why it misses if you dont have DBP.

My arrival shocked some people maybe...but i dont seem to care anyway...behold my mights!
-Prince Of Darkness
D Net
Years of Service
User Offline
ok, but isent that pertty poor of tgm, i mean not to ship the required dll's that fspc needs to run, well atleast the updates need to run, isent fspc ment to be a stand-a-lone game making app that dosent need support of any kind........thats why i brought it,

well at least iv half a brain enough to go looking for the dll's but most people wont think of that,

maybe tgm should think about shipping these dll files with the updates for those of us that dont own dark basic pro, rather than answering 100s of support tickets

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-08 17:53:10
Your offset time is: 2024-10-08 17:53:10