Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / is signs2 still available ??

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey, a while ago i was useing "SignsII" a very smart little app for making signs, well you all know what i mean, but a nasty pc bug ment i had to format my hdd with everything on it, i see that signs 4 is now out, my qusetion is "is signs 2 still free to download and if it is where can i download it"

iv no interest in buying any apps for fpsc as this is only a bit of fun for me and i dought ill ever actualy get a full retail game off the ground, but id still like to make some games for the small community i am a part of without spending loads of £££, after buying fpsc, model pack 1 & 2, milkshape and a new graphics card it stands me in quite a few quid at the moment as it is, i know its easy enough to make my signs in milkshape but signs 2 simplified the job so much id hate not to use it again,

any help ?
Candle_
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Oct 2006 00:01
No it's not.Signs 3 is .

D Net
Years of Service
User Offline
ah, even better, an upgraded version, but i cant seem to find a link, iv been to FPSC Online but this link
http://www.fpsconline.com\signslite\signiiilite.exe/ seems to be dead

ah, as im writing this post i see what the problem i was havein is, the link on the site is formated worng, i clicked the link to download signs3 and it was dead,

i pasted the link in to this post and i see the fault "\" should be "/"....im useing firefox btw, just tryed in ie and it works fine

seems the fpsc online site has some firefox isseus

well i got what i was after, cheers, just tought id point out the firefox thing

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-08 17:47:59
Your offset time is: 2024-10-08 17:47:59