Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark Physics & Dark A.I. & Dark Dynamix / [Dark Physics] Character Controller Missing Command

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Oct 2006 11:54
I'm using a character controller, but an important command seems to be missing -
phy get character controller exist

The exact error message that DBP gives me is...
Quote: "Could not find function '?dbPhyGetCharacterControllerExist@@YAHH@Z' in 188arkPhysics.dll"

This isn't my usual picky feature request, this is an important and necessary command that represents some of the core functionality of Dark Physics. I really need it quickly. Is there an alternative, or can we expect an update soon?

Thanks

Come see the WIP!
dark coder
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Oct 2006 13:05
Judging by mike`s speedy replies to my topics, we shall see a new release probably just after the compo deadline , but I too would like some confirmation as to if/when an update will be released.

Hallowed are the ori.
BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Oct 2006 15:20
I believe the next update will be quite a significant one, so smaller issues may take longer than one would normally expect to be resolved.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 12:19:18
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 12:19:18