Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Spawn Points

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey,

Is there anyway to make where you spawn not random? I add buildings and then you spawn there instead of back where it originally was...?

Is there a button or something? As I have a 'weapon room' where you start, then it moves off into enemy rooms. Originally I started in the 'weapons room', then when I added the enemy rooms, I started to spawn in them...

Thanks for your help..
DJ Professor K
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Oct 2006 15:59
Shall i kill him, boys?

*Picks upo A.K.A. REDEMER and shoots*

Hey, it would be really nice from your part, read the manual and then use search, i'm sorry comming here all berserk, but, please, this is damm B A S I C (read the manual, use search).

Anyway, since i'm in good mood, here ya go:

- In FPSC, when you use 'test room' button, you will spawn where ever you're looking in the map.

- In 'test level', or wtf it's called (the button to the left from the one i just said), it will load the level, and you should spawn in the player spawn point.

This "player spawn point" is a green arrow.

Now, please, look for it.

My love is seperated in 2 parts, 1 of them is 3ds Max 7, the other; FPSC.
filya
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Oct 2006 19:47
Noooo DJ!! Dont!!!
Dont get his blood on your hands

Antipop, go to Markers tab in the editor. The green arrow there is the player marker. Place it where you want your player to spawn.

-- n00b at playing games...and now at making em too :p --

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-08 17:44:11
Your offset time is: 2024-10-08 17:44:11