Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Need Help on getting rid of runtime error 7007 at line 4684

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Oct 2006 16:13
This error keeps coming up as I go to test the level, Ive tried deleating things, repositioning things. Nothing seems to work.

Thanks in advance for any help given.
Candle_
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Oct 2006 22:40
Once you have added something it is there to stay.
What I do is make the level save it, add onething run it ,if it works fine I save it.
And just keep doing it that way. say you add a crate and it gives an error or you don't think that is the crate you want in the game you can quit the editor and when it ask to save the game say no and then restart that level and all the stuff you didn't want or gave erros are now gone.
It will take a little more time to do your game but you won't end up with a bunch of stuff you don't want in the game and you won't have to start over like your going to do now with the game your working on.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-08 17:52:36
Your offset time is: 2024-10-08 17:52:36