Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Give Credit Where Due

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 1st Nov 2006 00:26
I just wanted to thank the TGC Team for the recent work and attention to FPSC. The last update, while not perfect, has added some great features and possibilities for us all. Since we all complain for the lack of attention, it's only fair that we now recognize it.

I also wanted to point out a couple of things:

1. For those who seldom check out the stickies, you should check this. http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=90743&b=21

2. I especially found this to be interesting;
Quote: "I would thus urge speed-critical levels to revert to using V1, or in your case bare with us while we inject some brand new speed-ups into the latest iteration of the software (pending).

LeeBamber"

I'm getting excited just thinking about it.

Thanks again.

The forum provides a means to hide our true identity. Too bad we always screw up and let it be seen.

Silent Thunder
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Nov 2006 00:34
Quote: "I'm getting excited just thinking about it."

same here.

Doughboy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Nov 2006 00:37
I think TGC has a cash cow in fpsc, just a few more critical things need to be added to take it to the next level.
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Nov 2006 01:27
Yep, once they increase the frame-rate, and decrease the file size and loading time; I'll be one happy non-programmer.

But good work so far.

SpyDaniel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Nov 2006 01:45
Iam happy with fpsc as it is, even without save and load.

I have been away for a week though, so I might have missed some thing, so Iam going to see if any thing is new.

Luke314pi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Nov 2006 13:09
I am very happy to hear that they are working on the speed issue. I really do love this software, and as long as they keep updating it, I will stick with it for a long time (and throw money into model packs ).

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-08 17:45:46
Your offset time is: 2024-10-08 17:45:46