Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / A couple of questions for someone who just tried the demo.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I plan to buy FPS Creator and enter the Nvidia contest. But before I do that, I have to ask a three questions.

1: Can you add recoil to the weapons?
2: Can you have diffrent hitzones on the character so that he can perform diffrent animations and loose health depending on where you hit him (headshot etc).
3: Does the engine support things like normal/bump maps, environment maps (or similar) etc. If, how do you add things like that to your objects/textures.

And could someone give me a link to some impressive games/tests/demos made with FPS Creator. By impressive I mean impressive for this engine, I don´t expect games who has an AI like F.E.A.R graphics like Gears of War etc etc.
SpyDaniel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Nov 2006 18:45
FPSC does not support recoil

There are different hitzones, but no one has been able to figure it out yet. Its in the engine, but the code is not activated.

FPSC Supports shaders, so yes you can have bump maps etc, you just have to add some thing to the end of the shader texture.

--

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=87237&b=25

Jawo
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks for the reply.

I´ll check out fall of the fireflies.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-08 17:43:06
Your offset time is: 2024-10-08 17:43:06