Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / DGDK.Net Window Control

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I have made a control that will allow you to put the DBP Viewport on a form. Simply add the DBWindowControl.dll to your project by rightclicking on the Windows Forms list where the other controls are and selecting "Add/Remove Items". A dialog box will appear, click the Browse button and select the DBWindowControl.dll to add it, and click OK. You should now have an extra control in the list called "DBViewport". You can now simply draw the control onto the form in design view. I suggest only using one of them. After you've added the control to the form. All you need to do is call the function DBViewport1.Initialize(Height,Width,Depth) after the DGDK.Initialize function. Height, Width, Depth being the screen resolution you want for the viewport.

Note: Standard Keyboard and Mouse input from DBP will not work properly, so use the KeyPress/MouseClick events from the control.

Heres an example project using the control ( VB.Net ).
http://www.virtualdarkarts.com/ftp/Misc/DGDK_Net_Window_Example.zip

Heres a screenshot of it in use.

Your signature has been erased by a mod because it's larger than 600x120
APEXnow
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Nov 2006 22:43
Very cool ZK

Paul.

thierry st malo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Nov 2006 07:48
Excellent, but how can I use your control in VB Express, which has an IDE different from VB.NET's?
Thanks,
Thierry

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-06-17 05:15:17
Your offset time is: 2024-06-17 05:15:17