Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / A simple topic of all of both me and my modeler's questions...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Nov 2006 01:38
hey im always posting these posts for questions and this is my forum to ask u guys instead of making a million...
ones i asked and didnt get answered...

1 removing the ugly fake blood anim

here are the questions!!!

my modeler insists that some of the wooden crates in our game do not stop bullets, like in counterstrike but we still want them to stay intact and be still...

is there a way to make it so u can choose the missions?

again my modeler thinks we should have a system of "picking up" and uhh... "disposing of" weapons, so that we can only carry a few, i dont think this is possible... but if it is tell me

ILL POST MORE WHEN I CANT THINK

IM NEVER ONLINE TILL SOMETIME AT NIGHT!!! god dont expect me to be sitting at my computer all the time
Benjamin A
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Nov 2006 21:44
I think you and your modeler really should search the forums and read the manual.

http://www.gamefun4u.nl/index.html
GameFun4U, the ultimate funtainment. Cool Games and Resources for your own games.
Urlforce Studios
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "ILL POST MORE WHEN I CANT THINK"

GRRRRRRRREAT

Your signature was too large.
SunnyKatt
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Nov 2006 01:40
hey im always posting these posts for questions and this is my forum to ask u guys instead of making a million...
ones i asked and didnt get answered...

1 removing the ugly fake blood anim

here are the questions!!!

my modeler insists that some of the wooden crates in our game do not stop bullets, like in counterstrike but we still want them to stay intact and be still...

is there a way to make it so u can choose the missions?

again my modeler thinks we should have a system of \"picking up\" and uhh... \"disposing of\" weapons, so that we can only carry a few, i dont think this is possible... but if it is tell me

not really a question but look how many people get those 7007 errors?? why isnt there a bug fix yet?? but i dont blame them, they probobly have alot to handle...

ILL POST MORE WHEN I CAN THINK

IM NEVER ONLINE TILL SOMETIME AT NIGHT!!! god dont expect me to be sitting at my computer all the time
SunnyKatt
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Nov 2006 01:42
AND for your info i always search the forum when i have questions before i post them... and i did read the manual, but im new to scripting and i apparently need to learn how...

SunnyKatt
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Nov 2006 01:49
sorry for the double post... i attempted to change it but appolo messed with me

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-08 19:28:56
Your offset time is: 2024-10-08 19:28:56