Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Model Pack 5

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Nov 2006 22:53
What do you thibk it needed extra? I think we need the old guns to be replaced when you buy that pack to be with hands too. What do you think?

P.S. Studios Entertainment
~ http://psstudios.net/ ~
SpyDaniel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Nov 2006 23:09
shut up please.

Jon Fletcher
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Nov 2006 23:13
?

a bit random, Higgins

putting hands on the stock weapons would mean re-animating and re-exporting every weapon, plus i also dont have the source or the (decent) tools to import stock media, besides textures

i'll monitor this topic to see what you guys want/wanted

Doughboy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Nov 2006 23:14
^ Did you get my email?

Jon Fletcher
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Nov 2006 23:16
i dont think so, alot go straight over my head.

SpyDaniel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Nov 2006 23:17
Ive been watching band of brothers for 2 hours, and that felt like the best thing to post.

But every one asks for hands on guns, they all moan for them. Then when a pack is released with them, they still want more.

Jon Fletcher
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Nov 2006 23:20
i suppose your right.

band of brothers is bloody amazing, a great series, need to watch it again soon

FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Nov 2006 23:55
Higgins did say please...
Seriously,though,anybody who has been around here a while should have expected this sooner or later.
They don't understand about models,animation,etc. and they think Jon can load up a stock FPSC weapon and click on the "add hands" button and...voila! they all have hands now.
Maybe you should get in touch with TGC and ask them about this,Jon.
Maybe you could hook up with them and make a weapon pack with all of the stock weapons with hands and TGC could sell it or you or TGC could release a free set of hands/arms or charge a nominal price for them.
Then if someone wanted to add hands to their weapons and see if they find it as much fun as you do.
Then the next time someone posts about hands/arms on weapons...and we all know somebody will...you can point them to the hands and they can do it themselves.

Silent Thunder
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Nov 2006 00:10
Quote: "band of brothers is bloody amazing, a great series, need to watch it again soon"

agreed.

Thraxas
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Nov 2006 00:12
I don't think it needed anything extra... it's my favourite official pack ,that I have purchased, so far... I agree Fred if people want the hands instead of complaining they should do it themselves... if they don't have the skill it requires to do it themselves they should be thankful that someone else did AND that they can get it for a very cheap price... I defy anyone to get animated guns with hands cheaper than they can get this pack for...

'Dawn of the Fallen Angel' coming soon(ish)...
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Nov 2006 00:34
I think some people here have no idea how good they have it. But to be honest, some of them really have no idea as to what it takes to put something like Model pack 5 together. As we've noticed, quality free work is becoming less and less of an everyday occurance. Threads like this are sure to start pushing away the FPSC-specific commercial packs as well.

Jon Fletcher
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Nov 2006 00:38
i will model a set of free hands when i get the time, give them a simple rig, then people can apply them to their creations.

that is a good idea Fred, contacting TGC and see if i could get the source files for editing, or possibly just the weapons in their static format, so no buggy importing of .x files.

Doughboy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Nov 2006 00:39
@Jon

Ok, if you could have a look, that would be swell. I sent it yesterday around this time (8pm eastern), regarding paid work.

PS Studios Entertainment Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Nov 2006 02:02
Jon fletcher and everyone else,

As you may not of thought of this thread this thread is for any adivce or any you know thoughts of what would be neat to have as the next model pack. Don't take anything bad that I'm just saying that, I agree with the fact that yes people can do it them selves, but for the ones who can't and rely on model packs, I was just suggesting that as an idea! I thin kit would be great and that a lot of people will purchase that model pack, same as the most recent one number 5. Jon, I'm not trying to make you work or anything please understand that, I'm not sure who said it, but, that would be a good idea to reach TGC and see with them what you could do to maybe get the old gun files you know and such, and perhaps do animation with them like you did with model pack 5.

I don't see why negitive comments must be placed when I am only trying to help the community for placing ideas and such.

Thanks Jon for doing what you have done to help the FPSC community!

PSSE

~ http://psstudios.net/ ~
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 9th Nov 2006 03:04
Quote: "What do you thibk it needed extra? I think we need the old guns to be replaced when you buy that pack to be with hands too. What do you think?"

I guess english is not your first language, but what you said here seems pretty clear, and not at all what you are now saying.

It seems like you are saying that the old weapons should have been reworked with the new hands and included in the pack as well. The off color comments are the result of someone seemingly asking for more when they should realize just how much they got for the small price they paid. As far as I'm concerned, I got hundreds of dollars worth of models and segments when I bought that pack.

If this was not what you were saying, then you will have to be a little more clear next time. The people who provide the excellent content for free or at prices you will not see anywhere else have had their share of complaints and requests for more, more, more, gimme, gimme, gimme please.

That's what everyone here is saying.

Best.

The forum provides a means to hide our true identity. Too bad we always screw up and let it be seen.

Slayer Simon
Years of Service
User Offline
If they made another model pack with the old weapons with hands added, I would buy it.
PS Studios Entertainment Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Nov 2006 17:39
thats what I'm saying, if they made another model pack with the old weapons with hands a lot of people would buy it! Just a suggestion, I know it would take a lot of work but I donno just an idea.

Ramsay
PSSE

New owner of PSSE...Ramsay

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-08 19:24:58
Your offset time is: 2024-10-08 19:24:58