Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] why everybody is against me?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Nov 2006 20:02
believe me ppl i don't wanna fight or argue anyone. but Locrian in the model thread was typing rubish. you all just see. i am making a model pack , i am selling it for 5$ i am doing everything and from nowhere he cam and starts saying our models r rubish and so on. y doesn't he does his own work. i never had done like this before.. and fred locked our thread. now what we shall do? fred thinks i am the one who is making the thread bad.

HOPE has Wings
SilverMasters
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Nov 2006 20:04 Edited at: 11th Nov 2006 20:05
"And I'm not saying this to kiss Keith's butt, cause I think everyone that knows me, knows I don't kiss anyone's butt, mod or not" by Locrian...! he is typing this type of messages in my thread and then my thread gets locked ..?

just go to this site if you all don't belive me: and scroll down.

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=93049&b=24&p=1

HOPE has Wings
CLiPs
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Nov 2006 20:30 Edited at: 11th Nov 2006 20:32
YEAH!!!!! I get to be the first to chime in on this.... Dude you obviously been here a while to know how this community is. You can ask Locrain him and I don't always see eye to eye but we do believe in this community. And all he is saying is

1. your tag teaming the forum to keep your thread ontop where others threads drop before they can be answered or helped.... my thread is a great example.... and all he is doing is giving you advise on how to present your products to the forum.

2. I seen others who critise your guy's pack and you never said anything to them example silent thunder

3. your the one who came out saying "I don't like you" how do you expect someone to respond to that

4. Personally if I thought I could do better work and I thought this group was being taken advantage of I would do exactly what Locrain is offering to do and save the community from being upset over substandard work.

Anyways these are my thoughts and what I seen so just take it as my opinion...

-------------Edit---------------

And no I am not against you nor am I for you.....

Have you downloaded your CLiPs today.
Silent Thunder
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Nov 2006 20:51 Edited at: 11th Nov 2006 20:51
Quote: "2. I seen others who critise your guy's pack and you never said anything to them example silent thunder"

hey,i was only talking about half of his pack, the models that butyouman made because they just plain sucked. I stated and i still think that Silvermasters's models are pretty good.

Quote: "he cam and starts saying our models r rubish"
Quote: "ppl"

note: silvermasters, it might help if you spoke english.

Lucifer
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "Every swinging (LOC EDIT) that comes to these forum has a nasty pack"

Quote: " I wouldn't use these models if I was paid to...."

Quote: "Heres a clue: How bout finishing crap before ya post 100000000 times"

and from what i see is that he was rude to these guys. I dont see any reason against why SilverMasters, or that other guy should report him for making such harsh comments on their models.

Quote: "3. your the one who came out saying "I don't like you" how do you expect someone to respond to that"

didnt you see the post above "i dont like you" and saying that you dont like someone isnt such a horroble thing, well, unless you are a drama queen.

i think silent thunder and locrian were very rude.

One is the lonliest number...
CLiPs
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Nov 2006 20:58
@Silent Thunder

All I seen was constructive critism from you which anybody should expect on these forums when the post...

Have you downloaded your CLiPs today.
Lucifer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Nov 2006 21:03 Edited at: 11th Nov 2006 21:03
Quote: "if you make crap like that i will never buy your pack.

i think that silver masters should be working alone, his models are WAY better than yours."

is this constructive critisism? what i see there is that he is attacking butyouman personally by saying that his modeling looks like crap..

xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 11th Nov 2006 21:12
Saying that his modeling looks like crap is not attacking "him" or anything else for that matter. He just thinks his modeling looks like crap. While others may have found a more civil way to say this, he is not required to do so. When you post your work here on the forum, you should expect it to be critiqued.
Best.

The forum provides a means to hide our true identity. Too bad we always screw up and let it be seen.

Lucifer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Nov 2006 21:18 Edited at: 11th Nov 2006 21:19
Quote: "When you post your work here on the forum, you should expect it to be critiqued."

when i used fpsc i made some ugly and horroble models for fpsc and gave them free on the models and media forums. i never expected that someone would say that they looked like CRAP.

KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Nov 2006 21:59
As I showed in the closed thread; one of the models you posted in a group image is not yours:

Therefore, I would like to ask where the other two models came from?

-Keith

FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Nov 2006 22:06
Silvermasters,
Let's start at the beginning.
The thread was dead.Let it die.
Apparantly you posted models from Gamespace which I don't believe you are supposed to do.
You were rude and insulting.
I didn't know you got the models from Gamespace.I figured they were from Turbosquid or something.
I suspected you guys didn't make them because in one post you made a crappy model and in the next...abacadabra...a pretty model.
If you post something that is not yours someone will catch you.
The two of you need to stop acting like a couple of brats.
I am not taking sides here.
I am doing my job.
I have an e-mail address.
You can click on that shiny e-mail button below any of my posts.
If you thread has been locked and you have an issue that is what you should do...not post crap like this.
I am going to read through that thread carefully.There might be slaps or bans coming.
I can't get of the darn internet for an hour without something like this happening.
This is pathetic.
I am locking this and don't start another like it.

FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Nov 2006 22:14
Those who have earned noob slaps have now recieved them.
And for the love of FPSC please use complete words when posting.
Some of us don't have secret decoder rings.

FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Nov 2006 00:58
Apparantly those models may have come from elsewhere but you should not have posted them as your own work.
Any punsihment that was given was due to your attitude toward your fellow forum members not the models you posted.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-08 19:27:39
Your offset time is: 2024-10-08 19:27:39