Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark Physics & Dark A.I. & Dark Dynamix / Coin drop/cylinder pushing games?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I probably should have asked this before I plunked down the 130 for DBPO/DP. But, how feasible is it to make coin-drop/pushing games with DP? Also, how about doing games where you push cylinders off the side of a rotating platform with a bigger, meaner cylinder? Everything I want to do involves physics with cylinders. Is this possible in ODE/DP?

Thanks so much in advance for the reply!
Daniel
HowDo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Nov 2006 14:42
I started a penny falls thing when I first got it, somewhere on here, try looking at the last pages.

It had a move in out platform for the coins to land on the be pushed off.

I think it all possible.

Dark Physics makes any hot drink go cold.
DEastham
Years of Service
User Offline
That is awesome. That's one of the things I'm trying to recreate. I'm working on a skill arcade that I'm making for my own entertainment and preservation of sanity (not to mention quarters!) Kind of like the 3D Arcade thing, but this will be skill games, and they'll all be internal, so no external programs need to be launched.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-16 09:39:54
Your offset time is: 2024-04-16 09:39:54