Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / can you create a demo for your game??????

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Nov 2006 02:04
hey i was wondering if there was any way to make a demo in wich you could make demos of your games ???? srry if it is in rong section
MK83
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Nov 2006 02:44
yes

http://www.mk83productions.com http://www.freewebs.com/mk83
JohannesM
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Nov 2006 10:25 Edited at: 14th Nov 2006 14:46
do you mean a video? yes, but its buggy. A demo edittion: for videos use the story zone.

www.freewebs.com/supahsfpscstuff
Slayer Simon
Years of Service
User Offline
If you mean a game demo, in which they only play the first level and then are forced to bu your game to see how it ends, SURE! Just make a small game containing only the material you want in a demo
Silvester
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Nov 2006 06:47
NO,

You ask is this:

"Is there any Demo version of FPSCreator available that builds my games?"

BUT that is disabled for a simple reason...If they didnt do that.people would rather make games with a watermark then buy the software for $40-50.

Also,please try to make your question clear.as its quite unclear to many people.

...No Signature here...
Thraxas
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Nov 2006 06:18
Quote: "people would rather make games with a watermark then buy the software for $40-50."

This post will probably get deleted, and I'll get noob slapped.

Another pair of words that I see misused far more often than not is than and then. As with affect and effect, than and then are so commonly misused that I suspect that more than mere carelessness is involved. I now believe that many people are either unaware that they are two separate words, or if they are aware of the two words, they have no idea of which is which.

THAN

Unlike then, than is not related to time. Than is used in comparative statements.

EXAMPLES:

~He is taller than I am.
~Other than the interest on a small inheritance, he had no income.
~Today's students certainly do seem to read less than students in previous generations did.
~We learned more on the playground than we did in the classroom.
~Despite their lack of flavor, the hothouse tomatoes cost far more than those from the farmers' market.
~People would rather make games with a watermark than buy the software for $40-50

THEN

Then is used either as a time marker or with a sequence of events.

EXAMPLES:

~I took all of the exams in the morning, and then I spent the rest of the day catching up on sleep.
~Back then we knew what was expected of us.
~I bought apples from this orchard last summer, but I seem to remember paying more for them then.
~Look over the study guide first, and then if you still have questions bring them up in class.

It really is a pet peeve of mine... than and then are different words and are NOT interchangeable!

'Dawn of the Fallen Angel' coming soon(ish)...
RedneckRambo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Nov 2006 06:48
Thank you for the grammar lesson thraxas
Silvester
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Nov 2006 16:36
...Thraxas...

My english isn't so good at all...im still learning

...No Signature here...
Thraxas
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Nov 2006 22:41
@Prince of Darkness...

Sorry about that...I teach English and while I still make mistakes and typing errors... Half my class seem to think that they mean the same thing and you can use either one... After marking 30+ books full of that particular mistake I snapped...

As an apology have this beer

'Dawn of the Fallen Angel' coming soon(ish)...
Urlforce Studios
Years of Service
User Offline
"So we can make demos of demos then turn around and make demos with the demo of the demo we made? See I have this friend, he's a little shy... He wants to make a full game without paying money to the people who slaved hours and hours into a engine, see, my friend wants to make a game where you are this guy and you're on your way to fight evil but then the demo ends."

or hows this one from my html class some idiot guy goes
"Can we make a image inside the tag of an image and then make an image inside that tag?"

I'm sick of people buying fpsc (not that its bad too, but just wait) and then coming on the forum making ridiculious topics. If I have to see a post that gets locked for stupidity (i'm pro mods) or a post where everyone does and SHOULD write "Use the search button" I'm going to up-chuck my aunt's egg casserole from two years' agos' thanksgiving all over this keyboard!

My advice:
If you're new, read the manual, TWICE!, If you have more questions REREAD the manual! Then search the forum. THEN read every tutorial you can find. If you still can't figure something out, make an "intelligent" post. Intelligent meaning use full sentences, punctuation, attempt spelling difficult words and make your question CLEAR! I don't want to have to read a tutorial to understand you and you shouldn't have to to understand me! If someone replies and they don't have an answer that you think is the one you're looking for, WAIT! Because the average post views on this forum is in the 90s. And out of 90 people viewing it hopefully a few with brains will take time to answer your question completely...
If you don't get your answer, DO NOT start another topic. IF your topic dies because no ones posting on it, do not feel FREE to "bump" it with another question comment etc., Leave it AT THAT AND MOVE ON.

And SMILIES are NOT for justifying a "unintelligent" post.

Ok, rant over. I hope this makes it easier for all of us.
Back to killing off last nights keg.

Your signature was too large.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-08 19:22:41
Your offset time is: 2024-10-08 19:22:41