Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Plase help asap got 2 problems

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
im kinda new to fpsc and was woundering a few things

1. The enimies in my game tend to stall before they attack and or shoot and was woundering the setting i should set them to, to get them to fire as soon as they see me or do it quicker than they are now?

2. when i add a texture to a character they don't change there look so how do i do that i downloaded the african american and old scientist and when i try to add the texture to the original scientist it doesn't work?

and

3. how do you animate a charatcher already in the game i have the unarmed zombies to attack instead of coward and i need to know how to make them move so it looks like they are biting of scratching i basically just want them to move like the zombie scientist i set the main script on them to the zombie scrientist one but they just walk up to me and stare at me while the screen flashes red every now and then??

if you could help me that would be great thanks

Why waste time when you can use Fpsc?
Silent Thunder
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Nov 2006 00:07
1. Try searching the forums for AIv2.0 or something like that, it is a great script that will make enemies hard to kill, also look for sensei ai.

2. We need screenshots and an exact description of what you are doing.

3. you need to search for the aminated zombie somewhere on these forums, or re-animate the fpsc zombie character.

hope that this helped!

weclome to the forums!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-08 19:27:17
Your offset time is: 2024-10-08 19:27:17