Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / FPSC TECH :: What you can and can't do GUIDE

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Nov 2006 02:05
http://www.irwinsoftware.com/fpsctech/

Still in production, but go there (especially new users) and you'll probally learn a thing or two as it is.

Silent Thunder
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Nov 2006 03:39
thank you!

but new people usually don't search for this kind of stuff anyhow.

Airslide
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Nov 2006 05:16
Well they don't even look at stickies, but it is still useful to just give 'em a link then keep repeating the same thing, right?

AlanC
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Nov 2006 05:22
Thanks I just learned something

FPS Creator Tip 1491: Add some light to your games
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 16th Nov 2006 15:01 Edited at: 16th Nov 2006 15:04
Airslide,

It's a great idea. As you already stated, this is going to change often and grow exponentially. Best of luck with it.

Just a thought. I see you have a table of contents started. That's great. You may want to categorize your Q&A's further and link them on the top of each page now, when you get hundreds of them on a page it will be unsearchable and take forever to fix. At some point you will want to reduce the text size and get your formatting in place. The quicker the better because this thing will grow.

As for people seeing it, I'm sure at some point we will all be linking and pointing to to it. Also, I have a quick Q&A of the most asked questions here on my site. Fell free to grab any of that you want to.

Best.

The forum provides a means to hide our true identity. Too bad we always screw up and let it be seen.

FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Nov 2006 15:30
That is a good idea guys.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-08 19:27:04
Your offset time is: 2024-10-08 19:27:04