Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / i need to know

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
is fps creator hard to use. and how do you make multiplayer games
Silent Thunder
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Nov 2006 03:56 Edited at: 17th Nov 2006 03:56
use the forum search function.

yes, it's easy to use.

you simply click into multiplayer level editing mode to make a multiplayer game.

AlanC
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Nov 2006 05:39
Please read the user guide next time

Happy Game Making

RedneckRambo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Nov 2006 19:53 Edited at: 18th Nov 2006 19:54
Try the 30 day trial, I used it for 7 days and I loved it so much and bought it. It is SOOOO simple to use. But to make real good games you have to get good at scripting. Which can sometimes be difficult.
Silvester
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Nov 2006 20:15
i bought it before using the trial...

...No Signature here...
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Nov 2006 21:54
I downloaded the trial and bought it like an hour later.

Nickydude
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Nov 2006 01:15
Same here, I had the trial for a week, then bought FPSC, model packs 1 - 5 AND Magic FPS

FPSC Hint's and Tips Guide (pdf)
Best Regards,
Nickydude
CLiPs
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Nov 2006 01:29
The video they have shows you how easy it is... The trial will give you the confidence you need to purchase the product... The guys here will help support you as long as you try to use the search feature and also try it on your own first.... So overall probably the best community and product you will see on the net...

Now remember at 50 bucks for the product your not going to make the next halflife game with it but I have seen some pretty good FPS Games made with it like Butters Attack Of The Fireflies for instance...

You may want to check out the showcase section and download some of the games that other guys in this community has made and see for yourself...

Hidden things are since this is new to you modeling costum media should be addressed... There is a robust amount of media that comes with the product but soon you will outgrow that and want to venture out and learn how to build your own... There are alot of good programs out there that are either free or cost is at a minimal thanks inpart to the guys in this community...

But be sure your ready to learn and have alot of fun I know I am...

Also yes this is capable of multiplayer but it is not it's strongest point of FPSC...

Have you downloaded your CLiPs today.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-08 19:25:12
Your offset time is: 2024-10-08 19:25:12