Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Need Help.... HUD Defualt Settings

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Nov 2006 07:15
Hi all...

Yep I boneheaded it and I am trying not to have to reload FPSC... I had changed the HUD on my FPSC and I was wanting to go back to the original settings now that I finished the map I was working on. And ofcourse I didnt write up a backup setting so I could change it back....

For anybody who is willing to do this these settings are located at click on File then click on Build Game.... Now click on the Level Settings Tab then where it says Global Scripts click on the edit button now scroll down to where it says Status Panel and I need those settings in that area

You can copy the script and paste it so I don't make you type up alot here...

Thanks in advace

Have you downloaded your CLiPs today.
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Nov 2006 07:40
If you have one of the updates for FPSC you can go to build game and click on the "New" button.
Then it should return you to your default settings.
You can put a prefab down and build it into a quick game or something like that.
If that doesn't work let me know.

CLiPs
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Nov 2006 17:31
Thanks FredP

It worked like a charm... And kept me from reinstalling this thing... Many thanks

Have you downloaded your CLiPs today.
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Nov 2006 19:02
No problem.
I had the opposite problem.
When I used the upgrades to build the game it would erase all of the custom settings I had made so I kept a copy of the custom setup file elsewhere so I could change them.
So I knew that would solve your problem...I hoped.
FPSC is funny sometimes.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-08 19:27:16
Your offset time is: 2024-10-08 19:27:16