Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / DGDK and DGDK.NET on codebase!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Nov 2006 19:36
It's sad to open the codebase and see only DBC and DBP on the language selection.

Does anyone else miss it too, or is it just me?

I do own DB Pro and DGDK.NET (unfortunately I got DB Pro from the local reseller, so no 10% discount for me)

It would be soooooooo nice to share some C#/DGDK.NET code with others like we can with DB Pro in the codebase, not just in the forums.

That's my thought, hope someone else share the same opinion and support me!
Mudbug
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Nov 2006 20:58
I agree. How about it, can we have a section in the code base? Pleeeeease?

-MudBug
roujesky
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "It's sad to open the codebase and see only DBC and DBP on the language selection."

Or tutorials section
MiR
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Nov 2006 22:46 Edited at: 20th Nov 2006 22:50
Or at very least we should have it on the front page. It´s little effort to put it there so people see it. And they´re wondering why it has poor sales compared to other products.

Need path finding in your games? Have a look at the tutorials on Pathfinding.
roujesky
Years of Service
User Offline
MIR--
I agree with you. I feel a little mistreated. Either there is some horrible conspiracy against C++/.Net programmers or the webmaster should be sternly talked to Hover over the "Forums and Chat". There is no mention of DGSDK or DGSDK.net. I think some website touchup is necessary........
kBessa
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Nov 2006 01:49
A C#/C++ developer interested in game development, the first time he gets to TheGameCreators.com:

"TheGameCreators? I've always wanted to create games since I was a little child and played my Atari 2600.

FPSC? T3DGM? No, I want to write some code, I hate to click!

DarkBasic Classic and Professional? I hate BASIC! I'll look somewhere else!" Then he closes the browser.

I'm not saying that I dislike DarkBasic (I own DBPro, got in touch with DB Classic when it was on version 1.04 trial, but never bought it, I didn't have the money), but where is DGDK on the first page of the site?

DarkBasic is still there! Even though it is OLD and DB Pro is out for years. I know, it was the one that started it all, and it's cheap, but hey! Why don't you sell DGDK like the others products? I know it is "behind" DB Pro, but it is still a great product!

I think that's all I have to say about it now...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-28 23:27:33
Your offset time is: 2024-09-28 23:27:33