Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Ready to .give up

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I feel like giving up, But looking at other persons game this seems like the ultimate program. I have trouble with it though. Like outdoors I'll just fall off into space. Making buildings with stairs that go to nowhere.How do people make thier buildings connect like stairs going up to another level. Outside how do they make grass and stuff? This is hard for me. I think we need a video tutorial on how to use this program for doobs like myself. I would gladly pay for one to learn how to use this program. Even like how to delete something once you add it to the map.So who's gonna be the first to make a full featured 1-2 video tutorial? My cash is waiting.
Silent Thunder
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Nov 2006 03:16
goto the fpsc group at youtube.com, i think that Rick made like 8 or so fpsc tutorials.

reading the manual would be a good start though.

RedneckRambo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Nov 2006 03:19
Never give up. But yeah, THE BEST THING possible is to start off by reading the manual.

I think if you go through Revial:Teh Faq, you can download a better manual. I haven't downloaded it, but it's supposed to be better. But if you have problems you have to read the manual.

I love butter
loachman
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks for the links guys I have found the youtube group. But don't know where to get the Revial:Teh Faq. Reading a long time on the computer monitor just hurts me eyes. Do you get a printed manual if you buy it?
Silent Thunder
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Nov 2006 03:32
nickydude also made an fpsc guide, read that as well.

loachman
Years of Service
User Offline
O.k. good to know. I found the revial;teh faq just had to open my eyes but I would still like to know if you get a printed manual upon purchase of fps Creator. Thanks
Nickydude
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Nov 2006 08:13
Printed manual? Yes, and no. You get a decent printed quick start 15 page guide and a full manual in pdf format on disk.

Mikey spike
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Nov 2006 08:17
yeah, check some stickeys on other FPS boards good luck

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-08 21:23:18
Your offset time is: 2024-10-08 21:23:18