Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / Platform SDK and VC++ 2005 Standard

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Nov 2006 03:35 Edited at: 29th Nov 2006 03:41
How can I setup the PSDK so that the quartz.lib and others errors arnt there? I dont want to use the cheap way out and ignore, one reasons amongst others is that just creates more errors for me.

When i added to the directories bin, include, lib and src to their respective locations, i get these errors...

Error 1 error LNK2005: __invoke_watson already defined in MSVCRTD.lib(MSVCR80D.dll) LIBCMT.lib
Warning 2 warning LNK4098: defaultlib 'LIBCMT' conflicts with use of other libs; use /NODEFAULTLIB:library 3DMeshTest
Error 3 fatal error LNK1169: one or more multiply defined symbols found C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\3DMeshTest\Debug\3DMeshTest.exe 1
APEXnow
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Nov 2006 10:04
Change your project C++/Code Generation/Runtime library option to the Multithreaded (/MT) for both DEBUG and RELEASE settings to get rid of the LIBCMT problem.

And to get rid of the one or multiple defined symbols error, add '/FORCE' to the Linker/Command line option for both RELEASE and DEBUG.

This should force building of the binary image.

If you are still getting the Quartz.lib problem, add Quartz.lib to the Linker/Ignore Libraries option as well.

Paul.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-28 23:17:38
Your offset time is: 2024-09-28 23:17:38