Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / FPS Gmae Models

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
PLEASE ANSWER!!

I have been working with DarkBasic but was interested in the FPS Creators... my question is if I were to order FPS MOD#5 would I need any previous FPS programs and would MoD#5 include everything from the previous MODS or is MOD#5 just an expansion of a previous FPS Creator that is required??
DJ Professor K
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Nov 2006 13:21
When you say MOD#5 i suppose you mean Model Pack 5, no?

Model Pack 5 only brings the weapons (and some room segments), of course, you need retail version of FPSC, nothing more nothing less.

And well, it's pretty natural, each model pack only brins what it says it brings, so if you want the items/objects/segments/etc from the other model packs, you need to buy them.

I hope this answers your qwestion.

And... welcome to the 'FPSC community'

My love is seperated in 2 parts, 1 of them is 3ds Max 7, the other; FPSC.
Avenging Eagle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Nov 2006 20:44
MOD#5?

Model pack 5? or the latest update?

AE

Smitho
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Dec 2006 23:19
If hes saying "Will it include all the other mods" then I view that as mod as standing for modification (Update) ...
I personally dont know, as Ive not updated... I reckon it will include all of them all in Update 1.5 or whatever it's called.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-08 21:25:47
Your offset time is: 2024-10-08 21:25:47