Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / fpscreator.de presents their new Addon Shop

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Dec 2006 11:05
Hello FPS Creator community.

A lot of german FPS Creator users are interested in an online shop where they can sell their creations to other users. After 2 months of development, setup and preparation I can present you the finished FPS Creator Addon Shop.

The shop system is available in english and german. Currently you can get 2 Background Packs and 3 Sky Packs there. In the following weeks we'll add a tutorial DVD which shows how to work with Cinema 4D + export models into FPS Creator. There'll be also 2 Model Packs, one with school interior stuff and one with about 20 new weapons. There're also some Skin Packs in development right now. A Skin Pack contains a complete set of graphics for the menu backgrounds, buttons and so on.

Secure payment is possible through credit card, pay pal and wire/bank transfer (European Union only). When you buy somthing by credit card or paypal, you can immediately download your product from your order history, so no waittime.

Early next year it is also possible for foreign FPS Creator users to add their creations to the shop (more info about that as soon as it is available).

We wanted to build a solid, centralized addon solution where everybody could buy/sell new addon material for our beloved hobby.

We hope you're interested in this project as much as we are at fpscreator.de. This project is "From FPSC users - for FPSC users".

If you have questions or suggestions about our Addon Shop, simply write then into that thread.

I invite you all to have a look at our new Addon Shop.
Visit the FPS Creator Addon Shop

!Attention!
Before I forget it, Lee told me that I should state here that this Addon Shop has !nothing! to do with The Game Creators. All questions or support queries should be made to the shop owner himself. I have added a lot of info about getting in touch with the shop owner (me, fpscreator.de and darkbasic.de webmaster) if you experience problems when buying somehing from our shop. Please do not send any support questions about our shop to The Game Creators support as they can not help you.
!Attention!

Life is good!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-08 21:24:13
Your offset time is: 2024-10-08 21:24:13