Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Build game mix-up

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Dec 2006 12:58 Edited at: 2nd Dec 2006 13:38
I recently made an EXE of my level and some of the content has been mixed up. In the level, I gave all but one of the enemies blasters, I gave the remaining enemy an assault rifle. Elsewhere in the level, I placed a bazooka to be picked up. Now in the EXE, the guy with the assault rifle now has a bazooka(although it seems to shoot like an assault rifle) and all the others have assault rifles when they should have blasters. Can anyone help?

EDIT: Theres more though. Some time back I got an FPI script that displays an image when you walk near an entity. I made a "parchment image" and all worked fine. Recently I made a "in full game" image. Now the entity I originally assigned the "parchment" script to displays the "in full game" image. I looked in the script and the "parchment image" and they both seemed fine. So why is it doing this now?

Also, I made a copy of the thug model some time ago and gave it a custom texture. All went well. to give my models the full cartoon look, I got rid of their FX. All went well. Suddenly, they go black if they dont have a shader with shader FX on full. How can I get them to work properly with no shader FX?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I know Ive rambled on here.

You don't have to be insane to answer my questions, but it helps

visit www.gameshell.tk
Avenging Eagle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Dec 2006 15:13
Don't select the full shader option in the build game menu

AE

Pus In Boots
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Dec 2006 18:09
That was the first thing I did. I deleted their FX files and turned shaders off on prefs. But that made them black.

Oh yeah, I figured out that problem. Found it on another post. Just have t turn off the fog. Now they work fine. Unfortunately that still leaves the other two problems

You don't have to be insane to answer my questions, but it helps

visit www.gameshell.tk

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-08 21:16:22
Your offset time is: 2024-10-08 21:16:22