Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / The FPSCreator ducts into the problem of the self-control model!!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Dec 2006 04:49 Edited at: 3rd Dec 2006 05:19
Hello, everybody,
I the now problem is as follows:
I use the FPSCreator manufacture game, lead to go on a tour the format that drama need with the MakeEntitiesFromXFiles, but can see the model in the FPSCreator, can not see the texture, circulating the game to can not see the role basically, can see the role in the projection on the ground, the role can move to result in the disservice to us.Please see the my screen shot.
I clearly is to put the texture with the model the document in user clipped, also inputting to establish the texture name in the MakeEntitiesFromXFiles, pleasing ask is this what is the row??
The texture changes to call the TGA format problem or did not resolve.
Thank!!!!!

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Conjured Entertainment
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Dec 2006 05:35
Check your path.
From your screen shot you would need the texture in the same folder that the model's X file is in.

I usually assign a texture in the FPE file and not in the editor, but that's just me.

I also suggest using a better naming method, but that is just me.
I mean, 2.dds is not very descriptive and it is a good practice to start a name with a consonant.
I don't like to use a number or special character as the first character in a file name.
I use underscores instead of spaces and use at least 3 characters in length.
Like I said before though, that's just how I like to do it.

Just double check the path.

Don't forget to visit Conjured Entertainment

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-08 21:16:25
Your offset time is: 2024-10-08 21:16:25