Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Changing game options with setup.ini help

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Dec 2006 08:45
THE PROBLEM IS NEAR THE BOTTOM AFTER THIS BLURB LOL

Hi, i am making a fantastic game runner/loader for FPSC that already has some GREAT functions.

So far it allows you to add custom resources like BG, Buttons, Music etc and it will reduce your game size by over 10mb as you delete your game exe and replace it with this one and your game will still function properly.

I will be releasing this runner/loader FREE for freeware and commercial use and will customize it for £5 GBP.

If you can think of ANYTHING you would like to see in the final release please tell me

I am going to add an option for the user to change game options, this is where my problem lies. I understand what most of the INI sections do but theres a few i dont. If you would be kind enough to explain the following INI sections and what they can/should be set to i would be very greatful.

Ok, so these are the sections i dont understand:

[GAMERUN]
realgameview=
useeffectsonguns=
useeffectsonscene=
useeffectsonentities=
useeffectsonessentials=
dividetexturesize=

[GAMEMULTIPLAYER]
gameobjectivetype=
gameobjectivevalue=

In return for your help i will give credit in the runner/loaders README and anywhere else i may be able to put it. If you have a website i will also provide a link.

Once again, if anyone has ANY suggestions as to what to add i will be VERY glad to add them!

Also, this is kinda urgent as its holding back production so replies ASAP would be great

I'm The One you push Aside, No-Where To Run, No-Where To hide.....

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-08 21:20:35
Your offset time is: 2024-10-08 21:20:35