Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Problem with backdrops, need advice

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Dec 2006 20:19
Hi

Ive been working on a game for the past 5 hours Ive been changing different aspects of it to get it perfect, but when I changed my background for the main title, the entire script must have changed.

The game is an MP game, and now I have no idea how to stop it from thinking it's a single player game, as now, my game won't work properly.

Please, I really need some help
Storm 6000
Years of Service
User Offline
Yep thats really bad when that happens mate, dont mess with anything within the editor or MP is dead, use all manual scripts, to fix you can back up all content and do a full reinstall from then change all aspects manually in scripts (it not really hard anyway)

Thanks
Adam
Thraxas
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Dec 2006 23:03
Go here and the third post down is a download for a multiplayer fix... which should fix your problem...

'Dawn of the Fallen Angel' coming soon(ish)...
Storm 6000
Years of Service
User Offline
yes those are the scripts to fix it you put them in \Files\languagebank\english\gamebank (the only folder in there) but i dint post them because you wernt aloud to post FPSC core content...

Thanks
Adam
Butt monkey
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Dec 2006 12:53
Thaks soooooooo much guys

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-08 23:23:49
Your offset time is: 2024-10-08 23:23:49