Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / how can i give characters voices

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
please help i'm stuck my character needs a voice not just a gun
uman
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Dec 2006 20:35
sexy_legs,

You are most welcome at the forums but please ensure you do not keep posting multiple threads one after another and as you are new and may need help try and list things you may need help with in one thread.

Thank you for your co-operation.

"I am and forever will be your friend"
Father Tree
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Dec 2006 21:44 Edited at: 19th Dec 2006 21:46
Quote: "sexy_legs,

You are most welcome at the forums but please ensure you do not keep posting multiple threads one after another and as you are new and may need help try and list things you may need help with in one thread.

Thank you for your co-operation."

ditto - A bit of advice, to not get flamed(shouted at,abused,called names) you could try and use the search function at the end of the page. Let me dig up the thread because ben made a scripy which lets you either have the character talking or the character talking with text, or both. ill dig that up and get back. http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=65207&b=23

just another bit of advice, if people are having a joke at you (like they normally do ) please could you not call us morons or apes as that will make us angrierlol.

Best

sexy_legs
Years of Service
User Offline
ok I will thnaks. x x

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-08 23:23:08
Your offset time is: 2024-10-08 23:23:08