Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Demo & Full DL?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Dec 2006 21:41
Hello. I am new to these forums, and will (hopefully) get the 30-day free trial. Before I get on topic, does the trial need to have been paid with a credit card?

Anyways, on topic. With the demo and/or full game, am I able to upload a demo of a game I make to, like, quickshare.com? And, a full-game download, is that possible for me to use quickshare.com to have people DL the full version of my game?

Also, what're all the weapons in the game?

Thank you for your help.

All is gone, but your heart isn't. ~AmericanInfantry
DrWho
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Dec 2006 23:06 Edited at: 19th Dec 2006 23:07
What you need to do is go here for all your questions man.

http://www.fpscreator.com

You dont have to buy a trial version of the software when it's offered to anyone for free download on a limited trial basis.
Once the trial version has expired, You then can decide whether or not if you want to buy TGC's fullversion at that point in time.
Just goto the link posted above, And the website will answer most of your questions for you. Have fun!

Best Regards,

DoctorWho...
Zdrok
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Dec 2006 23:14
Hey, thanks!

Am I able to DL the trial for a second time if I wanna keep playing?

Oh, and how long does it take for the full version to get to my state, which is PA?

Also, can you answer the questions about making a demo game with the FPSC demo and the full version?

Also, may you kindly tell me all the weapons in the newest full version, and if the newest full version has hands, or not? ic:mariostar]

Mr Makealotofsmoke
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Dec 2006 23:56
man read the info first like DrWho said
but ill answer this

1. dont think so

2.u cannot build a .exe with the demo version...u can pnly do that with the full version

3.there are a few guns included in the normal FPSC but to get the guns with hands u gotta buy FPSC Model Pack 5

If I Want It, I Want It

Zdrok
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Dec 2006 04:16
OK, thanks.

This thread can pass away now....BAM!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-08 23:25:57
Your offset time is: 2024-10-08 23:25:57