Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / I Need your Help Seriously

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi, let me introduce my self first im a CS student and im havnt really started working on any languages yet , they have taught us C, C++, Java , XML in college but i feel its insufficient for my self,
Now im no expert, in fact im pretty sure i don't even classify as a beginner , But i wanted to develop a game for my semester project and i was hoping to make a very simple game nothing fancy yet as the only project i have done is make a Media Player in VC++ (in fact i didn't make it even , i kinda paid for it)

anyways so im a beginner and i wanted to make a simple game so which SDK should i use ? TV3D or darkBASIC ? or another SDK which is beginner friendly as i have no idea what so ever where to start things , what to do first and all.

your help would be gladly appreciated from a soul in dire need.
IKG
Years of Service
User Offline
Dark Game SDK is looking great; just got it yesterday. TV3D is too messy to be bothered with and its syntax sucks. Dark Game SDK has great documentation and is very simple to use with C++. Trust me, I was making the same exact decision not too long ago.

http://www.devdave.net

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-28 23:27:28
Your offset time is: 2024-09-28 23:27:28