Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Multiplayer issues

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I had no problems before on my other PCs (6 months ago) with multiplayer, lately it's become a big issue. First off it won't pick up anything except my external IP (same on all these PC's here) in the loading screen. Then if I run them on a local switch with assigned IP addresses, host a game, it won't show any games to join.

Is there something I'm missing somewhere?
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Dec 2006 06:48
If you are hosting a game and nobody knows about it there's a pretty good chance nobody will be online to play the game with you.
You and other players would all have to be online with the same game running at the same time.
It's not Xbox Live so unless you have made arrangements to play the game with others you are probably going to be out of luck.
Hopefully TGC will implement improvements in MP allowing us to create a MP masterpeice...then you will have more players online to play a game.

Blue Meanie TSi
Years of Service
User Offline
I'm running 2 PCs on a home network trying to get the game to work, i'm talking about on a switch, 2 pcs, same subnets, no luck.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-08 23:21:11
Your offset time is: 2024-10-08 23:21:11